|Cleopatra Marina (Dock Side), Atkio-Preveza, Ionian Islands, Greece|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Mobile:||Reveal Mobile Phone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All NYB Lefkas Listings|
|Tax Status:||Tax Paid|
Preveza Ionian Islands Greece
|Website:||Open website in new window|
Moody 336 (1990) She has a spacious design, although with an aft cockpit rather than the brand's more usual centre cockpit.
The quarter cabin arrangement is different to most, with the double bunk located under the cockpit and therefore more standing, lounging and storage space than might otherwise be expected. There's also a large saloon, excellent galley and navigation station and decent-sized fore cabin.
Though most owners buy Moodys for the considerable comforts they offer, they were meticulously constructed and have excellent sea-keeping abilities too.in well maintained condition.
Highlights listed below but included in full specification:
* Only two private owners
* EU VAT paid
* Well maintained
A very tidy example of these popular cruisers.
She is ashore at Preveza, Greece
Get in touch to arrange an appointment to view
- Gas Cooker 2 burners, grill and oven
- 3 gas bottles
- 12v Chest Fridge with small freezer compartment
- 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink with separate cold water filter tap
- Vanity Unit with inset bowl to heads with shaver point
- Separate shower compartment to heads with extension to shower head enabling use in cockpit.
- Fitted cockpit cushions with removable washable covers.
- CD/Radio player with two speakers in saloon
- Fitted TV and video player
- Spray hood with opening centre panel (New 2017)
- Bimini with forward, side and rear zip on sunshade extensions (New 2017)
- Full cockpit enclosure with roll up side and rear panels (hardly used)
- Waveline 2.6m Dinghy (New 2019)
- Johnson 4HP 2 stroke Outboard
- Type : Sail
- Builder: Moody
- Make / Model: 336
- Year Built: 1990
- The hull was treated with 6 coats of Gel-shield in 2002.
- The lower bearing of the Rudder was replaced in 2019.
- The bow is fitted with an opening gate and stainless steel bow ladder.
- The hull has been anti-fouled annually, apart from during COVID restrictions.
- All old anti-foul was removed in 2018 before re antifouling.
- LOA: 10.21 m
- Beam: 3.54
- Draft: 1.68
- Displacement- 5,720 kg
- Ballast 1,809 kg
- 28hp Volvo 2003 fitted with Adverc Smart Charging System
- Sea Water Seal – Aqua Seal oil fed seal
- Powder Automatic Engine Fire Extinguisher (new 2022)
- Annually serviced by owner.
- The splined drive to the gearbox as been replaced with the recommended Hexagon drive.
- Kiwi feathering 3 bladed propeller currently fitted (refurbished and re-fitted 2022).
- Original 2 bladed fixed propeller
- + 2 bladed folding propeller.
- Steel Fuel Tank (refurbished 2016): 118 litres
- Water Tank: 202 litres
- Holding tank-60 litres. Fitted 2013
- Domestic: 2 x 95 – deep cycle (new 2023)
- Engine Start: 1 x 95 Ah (2022)
- Anchor Windlass: 100 amps– replaced 2019
- Battery Charger- 30 amp Sterling
- Shore Power
- Shore Power cable
- 240 volt Electrics – 6 x 3 pin outlet plugs
- Full Consumer Unit
- Long, shore cables and extension
- Solar Panel: 1 x 115 watts fitted above Bimini.
- LED bulbs to stern and bow lights
- LED bulbs to mast head light (all new 2020)
- LED bulbs to deck level cockpit light
- LED bulbs to saloon lights with brass ceiling and cabin lights replaced 2010 and 2018.
SPARS & RIGGING
Type of Rig- Sloop
- The rigging was fully checked and tensioned in 2017.
- There is an adjustable whisker pole fitted to the mast for easy deployment.
- Spars Make / Material- Aluminium
- Standing Rigging - Original with some replacements shrouds
- Running Rigging - updated as required -good condition
- Mainsail Reefing -slab
- Lines lead aft to cockpit
- Stack-pack / Lazy jacks
- Furling Headsail
- Furling Genoa
- Main with 2 reefing lines (new 2022 not fitted)
- Storm jib
- Cruising chute (with rig)
- Lazy Jack sail bag with wire lines
- All lines led aft through clutches (2 Spinlock clutches New 2019)
- Wind Direction and speed
- Depth Sounder
- Speed Log
- Garmin GPS 152
- Autohelm 6000 Smart (New 2015)
- VHF Radio
- Electric Anchor Windlass – Kobra Lofrans – Fitted 2003
- 47 metres 8mm chain (New 2016)
- Bow anchor
- 2 kedge anchors –
1 Danforth – 1 Fortress lightweight aluminium with chain and warp
- Anchor-line – shoreline on reel
- 2 x 40m floating shoreline
- Aluminium Passerelle.
- Folding Cockpit Table
with binnacle cover
- Pushpit / Pulpit
- Cockpit / Deck Shower
- 2 x Lewmar 40 2-speed main winches
- 2 x Lewmar 8 cabin top winches
- 1 x Lewmar Genoa reefing winch
- 4 fire extinguishers (all in date)
- 1 fire blanket
- 2 Jack Stays
- 4 life lines
- Lifebuoy on floating line
- 4 adult life jackets (2 automatic)
- 3 junior life jackets/1 child life jacket
- 6 large fenders with new covers
- 1 ball fender
- 4 floating warps
- Spare ropes
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Volvo 2003|
|Length over all:||33'|